Monday, February 23, 2009

Well, hello there

Dear Friends,

One day, I will die. And what a better gift to give the world than my random collection of moderately coherent thoughts? This blog will be a place to spill whatever is on my mind into the interwebs, though it will probably end up focusing mainly on politics, civil rights, legal decisions, ethics, relationships, and other largely boring topics. It's also a good way to keep my psuedo-Amish sister--who steadfastly refuses to join Facebook--in the loop.

Any and all comments are welcome. And in the wise words of Alice Roosevelt Longworth,"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me." Had she been alive today, one suspects Alice might have added, "...and write something anonymous and snarky on my blog."

Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment