Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sara Feigenholtz, please stop harassing me.

Today is a special primary election in Illinois to fill Rahm Emanuel's seat. To date, I have received two three robocalls, one house visit, and one personal call from one of the candidate's campaigns. That candidate is Sara Feigenholtz.

Sara. Darling. I admire mild persistence. But one call was sufficient. After that, it just became annoying and dare I say borderline harassment. I was going to to vote for you today. But I've been too busy answering your damn robocalls to be able to make it to the polls.

Good luck, chica. And if you win and I somehow wind up on your mailing list, believe me I'll be calling to ask to have myself removed.

Update (3/4/09): She lost. Sorry, chica. Fewer calls next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment